GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS
- if your piece is written, make sure to have it edited as you want for grammar, spelling, capitalization, and readability. this should be ready to publish as is.
- if your piece is a photo series or image scan, upload the files to wetransfer and include the link in your email.
- if your piece is a video, upload to vimeo or youtube and send us the link
- if your piece is audio, upload to vimeo or youtube with an image or black screen behind
- by sending your work in, you as a submitter give rights to The Messy Heads to publish on the blog, magazine, or across any of our social media. In sending this, you also affirm that you are responsible for the repercussion of your own post. You also affirm that this is your sole intellectual property and not a reproduction or close recreation of somebody else’s work. We want your authentic voice and perspective.
- In short: In sending in a submission, you agree that this is your own work and nobody else’s and allow us to distribute and edit it.
- If you wish to retract your submission because it conflicts with the above terms, you have 24 hours to do so.
CONTRIBUTE TO A MOOD BOARD
MOODS IN THE MAKING
- ALMOST FORGOT
- THE COLOR BLUE
- PHONE NOTES